I have another instadiary for you, enjoy!
1. Another pic of my Celebration Time!-outfit – 2. White nails, one of my favourite summer nail colours since last summer! – 3. Nuf said. I still need vitamin sea! – 4. I’ve done some shopping and came home with this Amy & Ivy palmtree printed shorts. They’re the cutest and perfect for summer!
1. A cocktail with rose petals in, me likes! – 2. A pic of the flower in my room. I’ve done some serious testing with my new camera on it during the exams. (; – 3. Antwerp’s train station is so pretty! – 4. Zara-ing! 😀
1. This text walking line in Antwerp is just awesome! 😀 2. Love this butterfly knuckle ring a lot lately. 3. Wearing my new kicks, agaaain. 4. Julie’s House has the best cakes in Ghent!
1. This is a new Catrice nail polish. It’s supposed to be matt, but I had to put a top coat on it because there were so much streaks in it. 🙁 But I still love the colour! 2. Feeling this very strongly the last few weeks! 3. Rainy days and a see-through umbrella. 4. Outfit of the day!
1. My last exam ever was French so I posted a French quote. 2. What I was wearing to that last exam ever. 3. A garden party with a Magnum ice cream. 4. A raspberry cocktail in a cute jar. 😀
1. Words to live by. 2. Wearing my new dungaree during a game of Kubb. 3. Loving the sun! 4. Ending June with a recap of my month!
1. July’s already there! 2. One more pic of my outfit with the pineapple crop top. 3. Much needed frozen yoghurt! 4. 7 cherries on one branch, fresh from the garden.
1. My newest skirt. 2. A beach in the city in Ghent. 3. Positive mindset is key. 4. Super cute donuts as a dessert at a friend’s barbecue.
I always forget how much I actually post on Instagram. It’s a nice way to look back on the past weeks, though. 😀