Two months ago I discovered this awesome website LightInTheBox. I immediately bought some cool stuff for nail arts. Here are some things I’ve bought!
- Shell Powder. Little stones in 12 different colours that you can glue onto your nails. The colours are as bright as they promise to be, so I definitely liked this purchase.
- Dotting pens. 5 for only 4.94 euro (6.42 dollar)! They come in different sizes (on each side of the pen, so 10 different sizes). They also come in a cute form, so I will become very happy every time I’ll be using them.
- Nail stickers. (No link, out of stock) I’ve bought three different styles, and they all look gorgeous! I’ll put them on my to-do list for nail arts, and then I’ll show you them! 😀
It took the package some three weeks to arrive after I had ordered, also because it took them one full week to ship my package. That’s a real pity, because I was thrilled to discover the webshop, but wanted to wait until my first package arrived so I could check the quality etcetera. By the time the package arrived at my home, I had already removed a lot of “I want this right now!”-things from my favourites list, but I am still planning to buy some things there. Such as:
- Laser foil, especially this one.
- Flocking powder for velvet nails, such as this one.
- Gold leaf, such as this one.
- Gold and silver nail stickers, such as this one.
- A mask, such as this one.
As the webshop offers a wide range of stuff, it’s not easy to decide what to buy first. And as this webshop has the cheapest nail art stuff I’ve already seen on the www, I love buying things here!
What do you think about my purchases? Did you already know the webshop? If you ever buy nail art things, where do you buy it?